Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Moving Forward

On June 28, 2010 I posted my first blog. That makes Football,Fathers,Husbands,and Life just over two years old. I have always assumed that the majority of my readers are men and most of those are football coaches. I have noticed, however, that there are a few other followers that may fit different categories. I came up with the name of my blog because my main focus was football. But I also felt that after 40 years of marriage and 4 children that I might be able to give younger parents and younger husbands some advice and tips that I had learned along the way. I hope I have done that. I added the word Life at the end of my blog just so I could write about anything else in life I wanted to.

I started this blog because my son told me I had a lot of good stories to tell and I figured this was also a good way to eventually leave my stories, thoughts, ideas, and opinions to my children, grandchildren, and beyond. I didn't want to write a book so I just started telling short stories. Eventually I'll have a pretty good collection of my stuff that hopefully my family after me will enjoy.

So, moving forward I have made it my goal to try to post 2 articles a week. Even though my focus is on Football, Fathers, and Husbands, I will continue to write about other subjects, do an occassional book review, and tell stories about my youth.
Hopefully I'll share something I've learned in life from those older and wiser than me.

Oh, by the way, football, and particularly high school football is just around the corner. And I love high school football. I can't wait! Chiefpigskin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment